Collection of great articles on HR trends
- 10 HR Trends You Must Implement Before 2018
- 10 Workplace Trends You’ll See In 2018
- The 2018 Human Resources Trends To Keep On Your Radar
- 8 Major HR Trends for 2018
- 8 Talent Management Trends for 2018
- HR Technology For 2018: Ten Disruptions Ahead
- How will AI in HR be a game-changer?
- Lawful processing of HR data under the GDPR
- 5 Project Management Trends For 2018
- 8 disruptions that will continue to reshape HR
10 HR Trends You Must Implement Before 2018
- Blended workforce
- Use an Agile Approach to Recruit and Develop Employees
- Pilot Chatbots in HR
- Focus on Team Development rather than Individual
- Adding a Consumer Marketing Lens to HR
- More Flexible Working Arrangements
- Optimising the Employee Experience
- People Analytics
- Reinventing Performance Reviews
- More Focus on Technology Skills Development
10 Workplace Trends You’ll See In 2018
1. Leaders encourage more human interaction.
2. The next wave of learning credentials
3. Companies focus on upskilling and retraining current workers
4. Artificial intelligence becomes embedded in the workplace.
5. Financial and mental wellness get prioritized.
6. Employee burnout causes more turnover.
7. Workforce decisions sway consumer behavior.
8. Companies take diversity more seriously.
9. The deregulation of labor laws
10. The aging workforce.
The 2018 Human Resources Trends To Keep On Your Radar
1. Passive candidates
2. A remote workforce
3. Blind hiring
5. Future-proofing employees
8 Major HR Trends For 2018
1. From PTB (please the boss) to EI (employee intimacy)
2. Renewed focus on productivity
3. Power to the people (or: Bring your own everything)
4. The end of fixed jobs
5. Learning in real time
6. Hospitality and Service
7. Shrinking HR teams
8. Letting go
8 Talent management Trends For 2018
1. A focus on today, not on the future
2. From a standard to an individual approach
3. Blurring boundaries between internal and external
4. Performance consulting
5. More focus on teams
6. The talent experience is important
7. A more organic approach to talent management
8. Talent Analytics as the foundation
HR Technology For 2018: Ten Disruptions Ahead
1. A Massive Shift From “Automation” To “Productivity.
2. Acceleration Of HRMS And HCM Cloud Solutions, But Not The Center Of Everything
3. Continuous Performance Management Is Here: And You Should Get With It
4. Feedback, Engagement, And Analytics Tools Reign
5. Reinvention Of Corporate Learning Is Here
6. The Recruiting Market Is Thriving With Innovation
7. The Wellbeing Market Is Exploding
8. People Analytics Matures And Grows
9. Intelligent Self-Service Tools
10. Innovation Within HR Itself
How will AI in HR be a game-changer?
- Video interviews
- Career management
- Sentiment analysis
Lawful processing of HR data under the GDPR
- The data protection principles
- Lawful processing
- Pseudonymisation: a way out for HR teams?
- What should employers be doing?
5 Project Management Trends For 2018
- Collaboration for Success
- Growing Investment in Project Managers
- Establish Success Driven Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Increasing importance of a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Create a Resource Management Practice
8 disruptions that will continue to reshape HR
- Business vs. HR Focus
- Organization vs. Talent Focus
- Commitment vs. Competency Focus
- Capabilities vs. Structure Focus
- Collective Leadership vs. Individual Leadership Focus
- Credible Activist vs. Trusted Advisor
- People Technology vs. Administrative Technology